Eagle No Drift™
Eagle Light Curable Adhesives
Eagle Light Curable Adhesives provide high bond strengths while greatly extending working time and improving office efficiency and bonding consistency. Eagle LC adhesives are formulated with camphorquinone (CQ) photo initiators, proven and trusted polymerization initiators that cure at wavelengths between 430 and 480 nm. Fillers are carefully chosen to optimize mesh penetration, increase bond strength, and produce the desired viscosity.
Not sold in Canada
High Viscosity LC Adhesive
- Eliminates bracket drift prior to curing
- Can be dispensed chairside or prepasted and stored for up to two weeks using the Prepaste System
- Thicker consistency requires adhesive to be pressed into mesh to achieve optimal bond strength
- Carpule kit bonds up to 40 cases 5-5
Eagle No Drift Prepaste System
It's about control - The Prepaste System increases office productivity while keeping control in your hands. Use down-time to prepaste and store brackets.
- You control the amount of adhesive
- You customize specific bracket setups for specific patients
- You choose when to prepare brackets as scheduling allows
Sign up to receive new product and other information from American Orthodontics!