The Orange Box Prepaste System
It's about control - The Orange Box Prepaste System increases office productivity while keeping control in your hands. Use down-time to prepaste and store brackets.
- You control the amount of adhesive
- You customize specific bracket setups for specific patients
- You choose when to prepare brackets as scheduling allows
- Not sold in Canada
1. Work Box - Orange colored plastic prevents polymerization, creating a safe zone for prepasting brackets.
2. Storage Box - Protects six prepasted cases for up to two weeks before bonding.
3. Chairside Cover - Protects one prepasted case at chairside until ready for bonding.
4. Mini Chairside Cover - A smaller version of the chairside cover, it protects a few prepasted brackets at chairside until ready for bonding.
5. Mouth Shield - Used to prevent ambient light from prematurely polymerizing brackets after they're positioned, but prior to curing. Helpful whenever curing is delayed after positioning.
Sign up to receive new product and other information from American Orthodontics!