The Orange Box Prepaste System
It's about control - The Orange Box Prepaste System increases office productivity while keeping control in your hands. Use down-time to prepaste and store brackets.
- You control the amount of adhesive
- You customize specific bracket setups for specific patients
- You choose when to prepare brackets as scheduling allows
- Not sold in Canada
1. Work Box - Orange colored plastic prevents polymerization, creating a safe zone for prepasting brackets.
2. Storage Box - Protects six prepasted cases for up to two weeks before bonding.
3. Chairside Cover - Protects one prepasted case at chairside until ready for bonding.
4. Mini Chairside Cover - A smaller version of the chairside cover, it protects a few prepasted brackets at chairside until ready for bonding.
5. Mouth Shields - Used to prevent ambient light from prematurely polymerizing brackets after they're positioned, but prior to curing. Helpful whenever curing is delayed after positioning.
6. Indirect Bond Setup Storage Box - Used to protect brackets that have been placed onto a model, awaiting separator and tray.
Sign up to receive new product and other information from American Orthodontics!