20/40™ Ceramic Brackets
With your treatment goals in mind, we have reduced the ceramic particle size, allowing for a more rounded, smaller ceramic bracket while increasing the resistance to fracture and providing outstanding translucency.
- Mechanical retention base improves bond strength and greatly eases the debonding process - no special adhesive or debonding tool required
- Because material is stronger, the bracket base can be smaller
- Smooth, hardened surface and rounded slot corners improve friction control and allow for more efficient sliding mechanics
- Generous tie-wing undercut area makes ligation easier with less stress on bond interface resulting in fewer bond failures
- Beveled lower anterior reduces occlusal interference and enamel wear
- Complete twin system, with streamlined hooks available on cuspids and bicuspids, allows for interchangeable mechanics with metal bracket systems
Sign up to receive new product and other information from American Orthodontics!